Information clause for job applicantsThe Translation Experts
Information clause for job applicants
We would like to inform you that the Controller of your personal data is BALAJCZA sp. z o.o., ul. Kotylion 2, 02-860 Warsaw, phone number: +48 22 643 47 94, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: the “Controller”).
Your personal data will be processed by the Controller for the purpose of:
- conducting our current recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer;
- conducting future recruitment processes for the position indicated in the job offer or another similar position corresponding to your skills;
- asserting and defending against claims arising from the recruitment process.
Personal data will be processed – depending on the category of data – on the basis of a legal provision (Article 22¹ of the Polish Labour Code) or on the basis of your consent.
Personal data will be transferred by the Controller to other entities of the BALAJCZA Group.
Your data will be stored:
- for the purpose of conducting the current recruitment process – until the end of the recruitment process;
- in order to carry out future recruitment processes – until the end of the recruitment process;
- in order to assert and defend against claims arising from the recruitment process – until the expiry of the period of limitation of claims; and in the event of instigation of proceedings in connection with such a claim – after their legally binding termination.
We would also like to inform you that you have the right to require the Controller to:
- give you access to your personal data,
- rectify your personal data,
- delete your personal data,
- restrict the processing of your personal data.
You also have:
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw your consent – where your data is processed on the basis of your consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in relation to the violation of personal data protection.
The rights mentioned in points 1-7 above can be exercised by sending an email to: email@example.com
Your provision of personal data – depending on the category of data – may:
- be a statutory requirement and you may be required to provide it – failure to do so may result in your inability to participate in the recruitment process;
- be voluntary, where your data will be processed on the basis of your consent; failure to provide this data will not have any negative consequences for you.
BALAJCZA Linguistic Services
Quality in translations.
Responsibility in business.
BALAJCZA Linguistic Services
ul. Kotylion 1
The company BALAJCZA sp.z o.o. implements a project co-financed from European Funds and is a beneficiary of the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020, priority axis III "Support for innovation in enterprises", Measure 3.3 Support for the promotion and internationalization of innovative enterprises ", Sub-measure 3.3.1" Polish Technological Bridges ".